Monday, October 3, 2011

It's a boy!

My friend Heather is going to have a baby boy after having 3 girls. I needed a good way to tell her she is in for an entirely different ride than with her daughters. I stood at my computer, chatting with her online, trying to think of what to say.

Just then, like a messenger of boyhood, StinkyMan arrived at my side and said "Hey Mommy! Look at this! I can lick my armpit!" He then proceeded to do exactly that.

Congratulations, Heather. This is what you have to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to have all boys! Thank God He knew what I needed better than I did and gave me one boy and 3 girls! I still think boys are easier than girls...but my girls have taught me more than I ever knew I needed to learn.

    Congratulations to your friend!!

    I was just thinking about you today Tracy. I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete