Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tough Stuff

"Being 3 is really hard. I make mistakes."

"Everybody makes mistakes, Peanut. It's okay. That's how you learn."

"When I am 4 it will be easy because then I will know everything and I won't have to learn anymore."

"Baby, Mommy and Daddy make mistakes. Everyone does. It's okay to make mistakes. And it's good to keep learning. It helps you become a smart grownup."

"Are you smart?"

"I think so."

"Is Daddy?"

"Yes."

"Do you make mistakes?"

"Yes we do, sometimes."

"When you are 4 you won't make mistakes, Mommy."

"No?"

"No. You won't make mistakes when you are 4 like I am going to be."

"I've already been 4."

"But next time when you are 4."

"When is that going to be?"

"When I am a grown up, you can be 4."

"Deal!"

No comments:

Post a Comment