Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lost Voice

Yesterday Peanut was screaming at me from the bathroom:

MOMMY! I LOST MY VOICES!

Me: You lost your voices?

Peanut: YES!

M: But I can hear you

P: NO! I LOST MY VOICES! COME HERE!

So I go, because I am an obedient Mommy. And I find her sitting on the toilet, fingers in her mouth, mouth wide open, stretching her lips out as far as she can, looking in the large mirror across from the potty.

M: What are you doing?

P: Do you see my voices in there? (really it sounded more like "oo you ee i oices in ere")

M: Yes. I'm sure your voices are in there.

She takes her fingers out of her mouth and puts on a sad face: No, they are gone. I have no more voices.

M: Oh dear.

3 Minutes later she comes tearing around the corner: MOMMY! MY VOICES ARE BACK! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Husband: Yes. Yes they are.

My future Oscar winner Ladies and Gentleman. She'd better thank me in her speech.

1 comment:

  1. HA! If there's ANYTHING that kid will never lose, it's her voices ... LOLOLOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete