Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fun Hair Flowers

Twin Day at school has been taken to a new level. Curly is all into it. When she was in Kindergarten it was enough to wear a shirt that was the same color as her "twin." In first grade she just targeted a girl who owned the same shirt she did and they decided to be twins.

This year she picked the friend and then wanted to get the matching shirts. Lucky for us the friend she chose has a mom who works for a big clothing company. Bargain shirts! So Other Mom picked up shirts and darling bracelets for the girls and I was in charge of hairbows.

This is what I came up with:





On my head:



So cute and so easy. I think Curly will be pleased. I hope her twin likes them too. I see more flower making in my future. These were quick and (I think) came out really cute. Score one for Good Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment