Sunday, December 13, 2009

So Much Fun

We had such a great time in Disneyland.

Curly discovered a love of roller coasters and she and I loopty looped and screamed until the park closed a few nights.

StinkyMan loved to play Buzz LightYear AstroBlasters and Toy Story Mania. He and Husband were the last riders off Toy Story Mania on our final night.

Peanut loved to spin herself silly on Teacups and Ladybugs and was just the cutest thing you have ever seen wearing her 3-D Toy Story Mania glasses. And no one else was allowed to touch the steering wheel or the controls. She would do it herself, thankyouverymuch.

And sweet BabyGirl was so good, viewing most of Disneyland from her stroller, but delighting in taking off running in Bugs Life, where it's generally fairly quiet and extremely kid friendly.

Grammy had a wonderful time, as did Auntie who joined us from Vegas. It's nice to have one adult per child...it allows for everyone to do pretty much everything together, plus one to stay by the stroller if needed.

Husband had fun as well, I think. Let me tell you, after nearly 10 years of marriage, there is still something really amazing about that guy. Disneyland Daddy is HOT and the kids adored riding rides with him and he made it even more fun, if that's possible.

And me? I loved it. I love the place, the atmosphere, the decor, the rides, the customer service, the fireworks, the "snow", the awe on my kids faces, the sparkle in my husband's eye, the grin on my mom's face and the time my sis got to spend with my kids.

I can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment