Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Crazy Girls

Yesterday I was cleaning the bathroom while the littlest girls were gated into the family room playing with BabyGirl's ball drop toy. After a few minutes the music stopped and I hear Peanut crying a soft but distressed cry and saying something I can't quite make out.

As I exit the bathroom and round the corner I can hear she is saying "I am not a couch! I am NOT a couch!"

When I have them in view I can see that Peanut is lying on her belly on the floor and that BabyGirl is sitting on her head.

Indeed, BabyGirl, your sister is not a couch.

Then today, Curly wanted to call a neighbor girl to see if she could play. I said that was fine so she went to get the phone. When I found her she was sitting next to the phone with a relieved expression on her face and a blank piece of printer paper in her hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I wasn't sure if I remembered her number right, so I had this piece of paper ready in case I dialed the wrong number. Then I could just crinkle it up and say 'I think we're losing connection' so the other person wouldn't know I dialed the wrong number! But it's okay, because I called the right house."

My girls are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment