Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Generosity of Friends

It came in pieces.







Lots and lots of pieces.

Sometimes it was too hard to wait for the end result.


It took a handy Husband, some friends and a beloved uncle to get it all together in the hot, hot sun.





A modification was made to prevent any nasty falls.


And VOILA!




My family could not be more thankful to the "G' family for thinking of us when they were ready to get rid of this fabulous play structure. It was free to us, People. FREE! Can you believe it? Neither can I! This is really BEYOND generous and I'm currently trying to think of something I can do to repay them in some small way. I doubt I will be able to think of anything as cool as our fancy new playground!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...what a blessing huh. Lots of fun to be had over at your house!

    ReplyDelete