Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

I love rainy Sundays. All the kids slept in because the tick tick tick of raindrops on their windows lulls them into longer sleep. Husband had a early morning Fantasy League Baseball draft (the guy equivalent of blogging, I guess) so he was up with the kids once they did wake and I slept until after 9. We lounged around for a while, then I took a leisurely, uninterrupted shower before we headed out to lunch as a family, minus sleeping Peanut and sick BabyGirl (thanks Grampy!) We came back, played a group game of Duck Duck Goose and now the kids are all entertaining each other while I blog and Husband dozes on the couch.

Of course I have things to do. And I need to go to the store to pick up a few things. But ya know, I really don't want to. We don't have totally sweet, lazy, downtime days very often. I think I'm going to go cuddle a baby and doze with one ear open. It sounds perfectly lazy and lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment