Tuesday, May 26, 2009

little things

My kids adore Mandarin Oranges. I buy them from Costco in a giant, cost effective pack of a billion cans. But my favorite thing about them is that Curly calls them "Candarin Oranges" because, well, they come from a can. Consequently, canned mushrooms are also called "Candarin Mushrooms."

This morning StinkyMan said that "When Curly loves me she squeezes me too tight!" in a way that lets me know that he is secretly thrilled when his big sister loves him enough to even touch him, much less hug him.

Peanut is currently in love with "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" and will dance like a fool whenever Husband's phone rings since that is his ring tone. Go to you tube if you have no clue what I am talking about. It's a dancing banana and a stupid song, but when you are two, anything goes, I guess.

And BabyGirl is super, super close to crawling. She's been doing the combat scooch for a couple of weeks, and last night she cried out several times in her sleep, up on all fours, rocking back and forth, getting ready to go.

I have to write these things down, or I forget. I always think I will remember and then a week later I think "Wait, how did he say that again?" or "Was that Tuesday or Wednesday?"

They are just getting so big. And I'm not at all biased when I say they get cuter by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment