Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Game On, Round 1 Results

I told you all about the diet/competition I have been doing with my friends called Game On, which encourages not just better eating, but a better lifestyle.

We have finished round one and I am pleased to say that my team has won, though it was a close race and I wasn't sure we would come out ahead at all.

Personally, I have lost 7.5 pounds. I was hoping for 10 pounds, but that may have been too lofty. I have also kicked the Diet Coke habit, which is a nice feeling as well. I still want one sometimes, but if I just get up and do something, I forget all about it. I can drink one without dying for another, which was my goal. I wanted to be able to have one occasionally not 2 or more per day.

I have gotten more sleep, more exercise, ingested more water and done better with my laundry chores than I ever had before, all courtesy of Game On.

I highly recommend this diet. You can read my friend Claudine's experience on her blog as well www.simplyclaudine.blogspot.com and she even tells you were to buy the book if you want.

We start round 2 later this week. I'm aiming for another 7lbs down this round. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment