Monday, January 12, 2009

Blogject365

So apparently there is this big new scrapbooking thing called Project365. It involves a scrapbooking kit and taking a picture everyday and writing about each picture. Basically it creates a book of a year in the life of whomever the subject is.

My bff is all about this thing. Obviously lots of women are because bff tells me it is sold out and going for 5 to 6 times the asking price on ebay.

I think it's a great idea. I thought I'd try it. My camera is always around. The kids are cute. There is always a photo op.

I made it 2 days before I forgot to take a picture.

So what now? I'll blog. The journaling without the picture. Or the kit. Or the ribbon. Or the album. A day in our lives 365 times. I'm going to attempt to blog every day, even if it is just a sentence. My laptop is always accessible. Certainly I can easily do quick blogs of cute sayings, funny moments, small observations or opinions. I am NEVER short on opinions.

Riiiight. Remember my camera was always around too. So we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment