Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 2

I'm doing it. It's day 2 and I've blogged for 2 days.

And yes, I know the last post was only an hour ago or so. I'm still wearing yesterday's clothes. I'm even sitting in the same chair as yesterday.

I should be in bed. I would be, but Curly woke up and was looking for a hug and the potty, not necessarily in that order. My first born has always been and will likely always be my worst sleeper. Stinkyman and Peanut are slumbering away as is BabyGirl. So is their dad in some hotel room where he doesn't have to worry about night wakings from tiny voices saying "I hafta go potty." But I am the Mommy and I have the hug and I know where the potty is and I am the magical tucker inner. So even if I had been asleep I would not be now.

Whoever said that once you had kids you would never sleep the same as before was absolutely right. I haven't slept in 6 years....here's to another 18 at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment