Thursday, January 15, 2009

See?

I already missed a day. The third day and I didn't blog. Clearly Blogject 365 is not going to happen if I failed on day number 3. So I will keep trying for every day and maybe remember every 2 days or so and I will have to be satisfied with my best effort.

See, I didn't totally forget on the third day. Day 3 ended with me going to bed early because it started with me being so tired that I reacted poorly when Stinkyman got up for the day before I wanted to be up for the day. That is not ok. He and the others deserve a sunshiney mommy, not grumpy before the day even really starts mommy. And so I was in bed at 9:30. And as I was drifting off I realized I hadn't blogged. I briefly contemplated getting up so that I would at least make 3 days in a row, but something happened....I fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. That's ok Tracy. Did you see that I pretty much missed blogging the ENTIRE Christmas season?? Yep... people saw the naked tree that resided in my living room for 2 weeks... but never the decorated one.

    I missed almost a month!

    ReplyDelete