Sunday, June 28, 2009

Oops I did it again

Not really an oops. I just liked the title:


That is:

4 12 packs Diet Coke

12 bottles of Pepsi

40 SoyJoy bars

1 mini eyeliner

5 men's deodorant

12 boxes of Oreo Cakesters

18 boxes of instant pudding

3 bottle of Rapid Release Tylenol

12 tubes of Aquafresh

2 pkgs of maxi pads

6 organic lollipops

1 Carmex

4 boxes of bandaids

for a grand total of $24.99 out of my pocket, which was primarily taxes, CRV, and a few dollars to get the ECB deals started (that's Extra Care Bucks at CVS). The retail value of all of that is roughly $157 and I have $8 in ECB's left and $3 RR from Walgreens. Not bad, eh?

I'm sitting out next week. I don't see much worth chasing after so instead of spending time stockpiling my stash, I'll organize it instead. The week after that, though, watch out!

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! Go Tracy Go!!!! Love the dealz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ur my hero!!!!!!!!!!!! i stalk ur blog. btw. found ya on the bargain board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete