Sunday, January 3, 2010

TV

My kids are in a tough spot, TV show wise. Curly wants to watch some bigger kid shows, like Wizards of Waverly Place, while StinkyMan is perfectly happy watching Little Einsteins and Peanut prefers an episode of Wow Wow Wubbzy over anything else. So, during TV time, they each get to choose one program. It's fine with me to have the TV on that long, because for the most part they don't have any interest in watching each other's programs, so their individual time in front of the TV is fairly limited.

So the other day the age difference became extremely apparent while Curly was watching Wizards of Waverly Place (she met one of the stars in line at Disneyland, so her interest in the show is high.) StinkyMan was playing his video game and looked up at the TV, looked at me and said "I don't think The Wigglies of Wiggly Place is a very good show." And looked back down at his game while my heart melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment