Tuesday, November 3, 2009

another quick Walmart deal-UPDATED!

If you are going for soup anyway, print the coupon here for Betty Crocker boxed potatoes (I know, I know, but some of them can be doctored up and are really quite yummy!) They are on rollback at my Walmart for 78 cents and the coupon would make them 38 cents! That was a pleasant discovery while I was shopping. I love surprise coupon/sale match ups!

Adding another link to a $1 off the potatoes...if you are buying a lot of stuff they might just push it through, giving you the overage. If they catch it they can (and are supposed to) adjust the coupon down to the price of the item, making it free!

Also cheap frosting!
Betty Crocker frosting is on rollback for 78 cents. Use this link to see the 50 cent off printable (you will also see another potato printable on the page, so you can get another box!) 28 cents for frosting is a nice deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment