Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

There are so many, many things I am thankful for. My husband and my children and our collective good health are at the top of my list. I am thankful for our family on both sides, for good friends, for my best friend, for a nice neighborhood with great neighbors. I am thankful for good schools and amazing teachers. I am thankful for a roof over my head and food on the table in a time when many go without. I am glad to live in a country where we have choices and the luxury of voting on the issues and on our leadership. I am thankful for bargains and coupons that keep me able to spoil my children on a budget. I am thankful for so much there is no way I can list it all.

But I am also very, very thankful to you. When I started this blog, back in January, the goal was to keep a daily log of our everyday lives. That changed into a several times weekly log, because there was no way I was going to keep up writing every day. I posted the deal of the day, hoping that some of my friends would benefit. In my wildest dreams I never thought people would read like they do. Just yesterday I received my 20,000th blog hit! I started with about 10 readers per day (thanks mom and dad and friends!) and I now average about 100. I don't know you all but I am honored that you come here, whether it is to read about my life or to check my latest deal. I an thankful to you for finding my blog and for coming back to see more. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday today and that you find yourself surrounded by family and friends, unable to count high enough to tabulate all the things you have to be thankful for. Know that someone in NorCal is thankful for you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment