Sunday, November 8, 2009

TRU Board Game Deal

It was new deal time, but here's the TRU game deal in case you still need it!

Don't let the size of today's DOTD scare you off! Free $10 Toys R Us Gift Card when you buy $25 in Hasbro games with the coupon on the front of tomorrow's ad. Included in the deal are games for $3.99, $7.99, and $9.99. Pretty good, but it gets better! Hasbro is offering a mail in rebate on many of those games. For example, CandyLand is on sale for $3.99. The rebate is for $2.00. Candyland for $1.99! And don't forget you get the $10 TRU gift card on top of that! Click here to get the rebate form. Print it out, take it with you and select your games based on the rebates. GREAT deal!

I would do it like this: For $3.99 I would buy CandyLand, Chutes and Ladders,Ants in Pants and Memory for $3.99 each, or $15.96. Then I would buy Connect 4 for $9.99, making my total $25.95. Then you get back the $10 gift card (which has to be used by 12/31) That brings your total down to $15.96. Then I would get $2 rebates for all the cheaper games and a $3 rebate for Connect 4. That would give me $11 in rebates, so my total out of pocket for 5 games would be $4.97! WOW!

UPDATE: You do NOT need to have the ad! Even easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment