Sunday, November 8, 2009

ooooh yeah

Folks, there is nothing like a bargain high. NOTHING. And I did well this weekend, my friends.

First look at this:

Big whoop, right? Yeah, but that all cost me $2.78! Thank you Target!

Check out this loveliness:


Nice, right? So autumny and fun on my front door! It goes nicely with the "No Doorbell" sign StinkyMan made so the babies could nap in peace (It actually reads NO DOO RBELL, but he's 4, so I still think it's pretty good.)

And what about this beauty?

Ignore the otherwise poorly decorated mantel and focus on the garland. Fall-ish and festive, no? I bought 2 of them.

All that together was under $14! That's right! Two garlands, a wreath, two boxes of granola bars, two boxes of cereal and a bag of Halloween marshmallows (for potty bribes) for $13 and change. The bottom of my receipt says I saved $85! Ha!

So after that I went over to Walmart and bought this stuff:


Six containers of yogurt, six cans of soup, six packages of flushable wipes, 2 boxes of potatoes and 2 packages of frozen vegetables for a whopping total of $8 and a few coins including tax. It was $21 before coupons! Squee! Bargain high!

The only thing equal to a bargain high is working on a project and finally finishing it. I've been working on something for a while now and I'll be showing you that soon! Here's a clue:



Yep, that's me with a big ol' saw. Stay tuned!

1 comment: