Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

I want you all to know that I took StinkyMan to the store so we could use the HoneyNut Cheerios coupon he printed for me. He was beside himself with excitement to see that happy little bee on the box on the shelf. He held it the whole time we shopped for the rest of the groceries. At checkout he handed the cashier the coupon and proudly said "I pwinted a coupon for the bee ceweal" (I have to type it like that because that's how he said it and it's so stinkin' cute!). He has eaten 2 bowls and calls it his bee cereal. I love that he was so excited to use his coupon.

Did you know that I hooked husband with a coupon for dinner? I did. He saw a thrifty girl and fell madly in love. But that's a story for another day. I think it's clear the love of coupons is in our blood.

1 comment: