Friday, March 6, 2009

My life is glamourous

After spending all day in the ER with Peanut yesterday after a toddler meets side table incident I was awakened this morning with this little gem:

"MOMMY! I NEED YOU TO GET UP AND WIPE MY TUSHIE!"

Can you stand it? I mean really, the glamour is overwhelming. I bet Brad and Angelina don't get up and wipe tushies. Well, they're so perfect and glam I bet their kids don't even poop. Or they have a nanny who has the specific task of wiping tushies and never allowing Brad and Angie to know anything about something as foul as poop.

I need a nanny like that. Eh, I'd take any kind of nanny. As long as she works for free. Oh wait! That's not a nanny. That's a grandma. I have one of those! Lucky me!

But I still have to deal with the poop.

1 comment:

  1. I totally was thinking this morning no joke, "I think it would be nice to have a nanny just for the luxury of sleeping in"
    ...plus kaleia couldn't fall asleep until after 2 am this morning.

    ReplyDelete