Tuesday, March 10, 2009

totally random thoughts

These are the random thoughts I have had today. Nothing special at all. Just the stupid crap that lives in my brain:

  • My friends are coming to stay in 10 days and I should probably clean out the extra bedroom so I don't die of total mortification.
  • My hair looks like a poodle who had relaxer put on and rinsed it out too early, so it is neither straight nor curly. Not even really wavy. Just a mess.
  • I really, really hope the CA Supreme Court makes the right choice regarding Prop 8.
  • My baby needs a bath.
  • I haven't been to the mailbox in a week. Oops. My mailman probably hates me.
  • I have leftover chocolate cake in the refrigerator and I want to eat it, but I don't want to share with the children. I'm thinking of throwing them outside and locking the door behind them so I can indulge. At first I thought that might be mean, but now I realize it's good parenting. They need the sunshine. It's good for them and chocolate is good for my frame of mind. Everybody wins.
  • Curly is a pack rat and her room is way over cluttered. I cleaned out a whole big garbage bag of total, un-freecycle-able junk and it's still not done.
  • Why do my children only play well together when it is either time to help me clean or time to go to bed? I am suspicious of this phenomenon.
  • Dammit. I got caught with the cake.
  • The more children I have the better I get with letting them Cry It Out a little. I don't know if this makes me more practical or just more mean.
  • I'm lazy.
  • I don't want to sit at gymnastics for an hour because just sitting drives me crazy. So then maybe I'm not lazy.
  • I'm having pizza for dinner with my sister. I haven't seen her in 15 months. I'm excited for her to meet BabyGirl.
That's it. Nothing exciting. But I needed to blog and I had nothing to say. So now you know all the "nothings" running around in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment